Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 08:53 PM
Subject: Re:  About DNS Client

What is the type of your ethernet connection? NAT? bridge?
if NAT, is VMWare8 exists in your XP network connections and active?
if bridge, what kind of connection do you use? using cable or wi fi?
the bridge use the ethernet as a default.

neptuno wrote:
Hello everybody, look im testing the centos 5 server in a Virtual Machine (VMWare server) on windows XP, I have a problem when i try to access to internet using linux the dns server from my isp dosent work, but on windows it work sucessfully. I try everything, the gateway works fine I can ping the google ip, but if i use the google.com it dosent work.
can any body help me