Re: adapting perl check_snmp_load script for CentOS environment

On Feb 4, 2008 10:18 PM, John R Pierce <pierce@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
the error message is telling you that ./check_snmp_load.pl doesn't have
a -T option anymore.  I'd guess thats a Nagios script, so I'd guess
something has changed in its arguments betweeen version 01 and version
03.    CentOS has nothing to do with it.

Actually, it turned out to be a problem ultimately was with the perl script.  It was named the same as the old box, but was different.  I put on the new script, and it was good.

(On a side note, things SNMP-related magically started working when I pulled over the contents of the /etc/snmp folder from the old box.  All of those MIB-OID associations weren't there without that index, I guess)

Thanks John.  I appreciate your time responding to my problem.