Re: Trouble Ticket System

on 2/5/2008 7:05 PM Jun Salen spake the following:
Take a look at Request Tracker
http://bestpractical.com/rt/

Active support and an active user community.

and run it on Centos 5 or use the updated LAMP packages in the centos plus repository if you are running Centos 4.I try to used this also last year but I found it complicated to use. If possible, I want my user to find it easy to use. After searching the
list archives, I found suggestion on using EXO PHPDesk and it looks good. I will try to install it later and check.
Thanks,

junji
aisalen.wordpress.com
Linux Registered User #253162
CentOS User

I found this on Exo;
http://www.vulnerabilityscanning.com/Exo-PHPDesk-id-Parameter-SQL-Injection-Vulnerabili-Test_24267.htm
I don't see a version or a date to check up on it.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and