Re: Rebuilding PHP: how do I manage updates?

Niki Kovacs a écrit :
Hi,

Our public library management software (PMB) runs on Apache/PHP/MySQL. It requires some additional PHP modules to run correctly, namely:

1) php-gd
2) php-yaz
3) php-xslt

Post Scriptum: I just wonder if the required php-xslt module is not identical with the CentOS 5 php-xml module. Here's what 'yum info php-xml' returns:

The php-xml package contains dynamic shared objects which add support
to PHP for manipulating XML documents using the DOM tree,
and performing XSL transformations on XML documents.

Can anyone confirm/infirm this?

Niki