Fedora user moving to CentOS

Greetings, I'm a Fedora user likely going to switch to CentOS in the next few days. I'm wondering if anyone has some heads up advice for me? I am very familiar with FC6 and before so I anticipate few problems I haven't already seen (and know were fixed).

The main reason for the move is so I don't have to re-install so frequently and hopefully not have to deal with so many daily updates. I would use the 'upstream vendor' (respectfully), but I work under no IT $ budget.