Recommend a mini or nano ITX system for Centos

I am looking into convising the boss to get me a mini-itx system to replace my workhorse notebook (I have to have a corp notebook and I can remote terminal into a Centos server from it).

So I have been playing with one mini-itx system (the decTOP) and am looking at my options.

I want a fast processor, 1Gb memory, LAN, 4USB, VGA. Wireless and bluetooth optional USB dongles along with a second LAN interface). PCI slot optional (for said wireless, bluetooth or LAN!).

Smallest footprint and power draw are the other key factors. As well as being able to run Centos and maybe also being able to go into memory or swap suspend! External power supply so I can use an alternate battery powerpak on the road. It would be soooo neat if I could put it in a pocket! The nano-itx boards almost make that possible. For a drive I would be using either a 8gb CF micro harddrive or perhaps an ipod drive with an IDE interface (something I have to learn more about).

So what do you know about nano and mini ITX compatiblity to Centos. And complete systems?