problem with firefox

       Just out of curiosity, has anyone noticed a problem that has
developed with firefox? This started on both of my machines after the
newest updates. I'll be at a website, even the mozilla website, and when
I click on a link to go to another part of the site or to download a
file, Firefox will just simply close. It's random for the most part, but
it happened quite often at the sourceforge.net website too. I'm not
having this problem with Seamonkey.

Jim