sound conversion assistance

OK, I downloaded a batch of ".rm" audio files from the net. I can play
them with mplayer or realplayer, but how can I convert them to something
else, e.g. mp3, etc.? So far haven't unearthed any tools that can both
read them and write out in another format.

Thanks!
--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -----------------------------
                     all ages, now and forevermore! Amen."