Re: Do we have any Zimbra users on the list?

On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 20:12:18 -0700
Craig White <craigwhite@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I can see the reason that you would take it personally but they
> don't mean it personally, it's just typical of another
> proprietary software company shirking responsibility...no more,
> no less.

What do you mean shirking responsibility? They are a company that
employs people and is in business to earn a living. Now, they are
enquiring if people using CentOS are willing to pay for their
support?

They use some open source software and have given back plenty to
the community, including an open source version. What else do you
want?

--
Thanks
http://www.911networks.com