Re: xen dependencies

Just install xen en kernel-xen. That should be sufficient. Possibly you can add virsh,if it's not allready there.

Groupinstall virtualization also installs the GUI-tools (and possibly also a GUI).

Cheers,

Bart

Joseph L. Casale wrote:
It appears that if I perform an install of CentOS 5.1 without changing *anything* in the options, then do a #yum groupinstall 'Virtualization' I can now get Xen to function in bridged mode (it has network connectivity). In lieu of this, can anyone shed some light on what dependency Xen has that is not installed when you do a completely bare install and execute a #yum install xen? I am hoping to finally end up with a minimum install of CentOS with Xen functioning without a gui or any additional services that won't be needed.

Thanks!
jlc