Re: MOre on buring ISOs

On Thu, 27 Dec 2007, Robert Moskowitz wrote:

Correction.

I cannot read a CD in this Storix drive. I thought I had recently, but not. I used this drive all the time on this system when it had Centos 4.x installed. Probably the only 4.x system left around here is a Trixbox 2.2.10 install. I will have to test on that tomorrow. But no gnome installed, so it will have to be all command line....

How many CD drives are on that system? If two, can you try to burn a CentOS 5.1 or Ubuntu 7.10 disk, boot of that, then play with at least reading off the USB drive? Maybe test a store-bought CD and try burning a file from the hard drive to the store-bought CD and see what happens?

Scott