From: centos-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx <centos-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed Dec 05 19:21:14 2007
Subject: RE: Re: SCSI bad block table display

From: Ross S. W. Walker Sent: December 5, 2007 15:49

> Google 'sdparam'

Thanks. While that seems to be on the right track it does not appear
to dump/display the bad block table.

hec

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original and any copy or printout thereof.