SCSI controller suggestions for a 5.x server?

We are preparing for a new file server (Dell 2970) with an external disk array with integrated RAID (raidking.com).  The array presents via Ultra 320 SCSI.  We are looking for anyone that has had experience or opinions on SCSI cards without RAID that have a good performance working under CentOS 5.x.  Any suggestions/comments on the controllers with large storage especially at or above 2tb would be appreciated.

Any help would be appretiated and any additional information that is needed please ask.

Thank you,
Rob Lines