Re: Adobe products under Linux?

Scott Ehrlich wrote:
Also sent to Codeweavers - [what is this list's insights?]

I have a 32 GB, dual quad-core desktop machine and was considering 32-bit Windows XP w/SP2, but discovered it only supports up to 4 GB RAM, so that idea is shot.

There may also be the need to copy/transfer information among Matlab, Mathematica, and Microsoft-based applications, from Office 2003 to the above-mentioned ones.

Do you support these, and how complete is your product line for 64-bit CentOS 5?

Based on your answer, I'll know whether to go with a virtual machine-based solution, which means a Windows VM, or can remain Linux-only, with your solution.

AFAIK, no Adobe applications run under any form of Linux, except via VM emulation. If you're running Adobe apps on Windows in a VM under Linux, and matlab/mathematica on Linux natively, copying data between these will be awkward at best.