Re: FTP with web interface

Ugo Bellavance wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for a simple way to be able to administer ftp accounts on Centos4 (or 5, if needed). The best would be to have a web interface to do so, but I think I'd rather avoid using webmin...

I've seen some tutorials for getting ftp servers to work with MySQL DBs, but I'd like to know how people are working. I'd like to have a separate set of users for ftp than for system.

if your FTP users aren't system accounts, how will file ownership and access control be managed?