Re: question about backup regimens

Tom Brown wrote:

I need to recommend some backup options for a web server running CentOS 4.1. The client prefers using a tape drive as their backup device and has access to safe offsite storage. I was thinking of system backups weekly and differential backups nightly but don't know what software to recommend for the differential b/u's. For full backups I can just schedule a tar and compress using cron.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

for me www.amanda.org everytime