atmail & centos

hi friends,

i'm researching to see if i can run my own email server on centos. i'm looking at qmail & centos, but the problem that i have is it doesn't have the web interface that can similar with outlook. our users don't like squirrelmail, or NOCC, or horde interfaces) however, i found atmail.com and it seems to have what i'm looking for b/c it's kindda integrate with outlook (i don't know how good it is)

does any one here have any thoughts/suggestions about atmail on centos 5? or is there anything like atmail out there that i can use to run email server on centos 5.

thank you for any helps.
T. Hiep