Re: Boot Log Problems

Rob, Howdy from the great state of TEXAS. I have a question for you. So far no one has had an answer for me..My Centos 5 computer has begun to take a full second before any key will respond. Type a character (or function) and it takes a full second to respond. Have you any ideas about how to cancel this malady? Alas, I have had to resort back to my Dell MX-150 (back-up) and Windows XP (UGH!)Steve Brodie, ars.k5zyz@xxxxxxxxx