Re: FW: Logwatch for XXXXXXX.kd4efm.org (Linux)

Evans F. Mitchell KD4EFM / AFA2TH / WQFK-894 wrote:
Found an error or two from my logwatch report from yesterday,
thought I would share this in hopes this is just first time
run of the problem I noticed in the Kernel report section...

Also not sure why there's an issue with automount either....
but I guess I could ask on that issue as well.

I am not worried about the NAMED error, this is something that
happens due to one of the services that is installed on the box,
as it is HAM RADIO related only.

Any feedback? I will be looking for it...
some items will be X'ed for protection reasons.

 WARNING:  Kernel Errors Present
    end_request: I/O error, dev fd0, sector ...:  2 Time(s)

You tried to read or write to a floppy and it kind of failed...