NIS/YP revelation (I think)

So I configured my Enterprise 5 server to have NFS configured on specific ports via the NFS Server menu option.

Since having done that, I am unable to get my two CentOS 5 workstations to bind via YP. One worked just fine before the port reconfiguration, but broke after. The other never worked fine.

NFS works fine on both, but NIS will no longer bind.

What do I need to change on the client side to permit binding? I presume the port changes are the problem, and solution.

Thanks.

Scott