Re: Centos 4.5 - HP Hardware monitoring

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007, Tom Brown wrote:

Hi

We have up until now been a Dell shop but are looking at HP. I would normally monitor hardware by installing OMSA from dell and then using nagios as the monitor. Are there tools for HP that would allow me to do similar?

thanks

Yes.  Command line, web based, snmp based, however you like it.  You
need the Proliant Support cd's/web pages.  Drill into the web page for
the models you are interested.