Re: How to export X displays

On Oct 10, 2007, at 10:09, Dag Wieers wrote:

There is xrdp and I have packaged it for RPMforge, but I am not sure if it
is completely usable. (ie. I haven't figured out how to use it and
therefor I didn't make the proper sysv script etc...)

On a somewhat related note, what is the best/easiest way to set up a CentOS system to be able to access an existing X desktop remotely (like Remote Desktop on Windows)? I have used VNC in the past, but I had to create a new VNC session. I want to be able to access my existing desktop remotely and not a separate VNC desktop. Can nx do this (I've heard about nx on this mailing list, but have not yet read any documentation)?

Thanks,
Alfred