o.t. plesk

Hi,
Please respond privately as this is o.t. I'm looking for individuals experienced in plesk management. I'm getting an error running plesk 8.2, it was working before an upgrade. Logging in to plesk individual clients are able to be backed up, but when atempting to back up an entire domain an error about agent-runner not being able to establish a connection is given, connection refused. I've restarted the psa service and confirmed it is running.
Thanks.
Dave.