Re: CentOS 5 on IA64

Lamar Owen wrote:
If hardware access is not a possibility, then machines fast enough to run
the emulators might be an option too.

What is the minimum for actual hardware? I have a small s390 here that I've been looking for a reason to power up. What sort of access is needed?

Well, if we have the hardware, the next step is to find the people who are interested in doing the work :) Let me ask the other centos-developers and see if anyone wants to take this on, also people from the community are more than welcome to join the efforts.