Re: request for hosting ( London, UK )

Karanbir Singh wrote:
Hi Chaps,

A couple of Sun Netra t105 have been donated to the CentOS Project. The machines are located in London and I was wondering if anyone in the area might be able to host these machines for us ?

They come with 19" rack rails. We would need access to some - but not a whole lot of - bandwidth. We plan on using these machines in developer roles, for code testing and sandbox builds. So, while we wont be using a lot of b/w - the machines being on a fast'ish link would still be appreciated.

Regards,

Karanbir,

Would you want one or both of them in a single location?

Is 10mbit fiber fast enough?

Best,
John Hinton