using centos for mutli VM linux appliance

Please also think about starting a thread with a new message

Sorry about that folks. Starting a new thread.

May want to check out the VMware CentOS appliances as examples:

http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/appliances/directory/820

http://www.thoughtpolice.co.uk/vmware/

The appliance itself will host multiple Virtual Machines. Looks like we are leaning towards VMWare for the virtual machines. What we are thinking about it what to used as the guest OS and how do we develop and manage the guest OS itself.

Thx,

Venkat