Re: MS Exchange to MBOX

We have roughly 4000 accounts that need to be migrated.

Josh
On Aug 9, 2007, at 1:09 PM, Ross S. W. Walker wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: centos-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:centos-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Joshua Gimer
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 2:58 PM
To: CentOS mailing list; General Red Hat Linux discussion
list; misc@xxxxxxxxxxx; sage-members@xxxxxxxx
Subject:  MS Exchange to MBOX

We are planning on moving a large amount of Exchange mailboxes to
UNIX mbox format.

My question is, does anyone know of any projects out there or of any
tools that can assist in this conversion?

I've never liked mbox, but if that's what you want then I believe
regular old 'fetchmail' can do it.

Maildir is a more flexible mailbox format IMHO.

-Ross