[5.0] little bug confirmation request

can someone do this:

1. download this archive http://plone.googlecode.com/files/Plone-2.5.3-final.tar.gz

2. open it using midnight commander

3. copy its content to any directory

4. check ATReferenceBrowserWidget\skins\ATReferenceBrowserWidget subdirectory

5. there should be files referencebrowser_startupDirectory.py, referencebrowser_queryCatalog.py, referencebrowser_insertHistory.py, referencebrowser_filterBreadCrumbs.py

6. there are? on one CentoS 5.0 machine everything is fine; on other (with the same updates) those files have shorted names, (referencebrowser_queryCat, referencebrowser_filterBr, and so); I checked it twice

7. what and why is happening?

I have almost identical instalations, on ext3 partitions; I don't know what information should I attach, bacause I never seen something like that

thanks for any info

Lukasz

--
Opole - Miasto Bez Granic.