CENTOS 4 and mono

Hello,
Im trying to configure my centos machine to run webservices.
Im using the mono repo from www.*mono*-project.com, for rhel-4.
After configuring every thing, it all seemed to work fine with a simple webservice for testing purposes.

For that, a friendo of mine created a vb webservice on a windows machine and I copied the all resulting files(asmx, dll, etc).
When I access the webservice via GET, every thing works just fine.
But when I do a POST, the mod-mono-server2.exe goes away :(

Does anyone can  help me to debug the problem?
The apache logs doesnt help much.
Thanks