Re: Me llega mucho spammmmm

Depends where you want to stop it.  You can get an appliance that will filter your mail and not have the spam filtering affect your machine.  You can stop it at the MTA level using something like spam assassin.  Or you could get a client with built in antispam features like Thunderbird.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cartman <trujillo.carlos@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 23:09:06
Subject: Re: [CentOS] Me llega mucho spammmmm

sorry, that's means I recive a lot of spam mails, and I want to know what must I do for this problem.

On 7/31/07,
gjgowey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:gjgowey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>  <gjgowey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:gjgowey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > wrote: And then their are those of us here who don't speak Spanish...

About the only words of that title that I can understand are mucho and spam which sounds like what taco bell would have on their menu if truth in advertising laws were enforced.  can I get a side order of sour cream with that to go? Gracias.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.