Re: Thank you: Wiki data for adding 3rd party repository, ProtectBase and Priorities

>     epel exists, but not ready for prime time?  I'm assuming that
>     when it is ready it will go here.

EPEL isn't a CentOS repo ... as all the other ones you have listed above
are.  It is your box though, so you can put it where you want.  I would
have it in the other 3rd party repos section though

One thing to remember is you can have 99 priorities ... so you can have
one for each repo if there is overlap of packages ... that will keep you
always getting packageA from the higher priority repo (say dag over
kbs-CentOS-Extras as an example).

You can also skip 5 or 10 between repos instead of one, which makes it
easy to throw something in the middle between 2 packagesif you need to.

I think epel probably goes between 3 and 4,
so I think we need the wider for it.

Will repost my final set of priorities once the stream of suggestions
dries up.

--
Drew Einhorn