Help with CentOS 5.0 domU install

Hi,

I am trying to install a centos 5.0 domU via virt-manager (or alternatively as described in the centos howtos). Anaconda boots up fine, asks for the language, then for the installation medium. Here my problems begin.

I am trying to install via nfs, so I enter my IP details and nfs server details, but after confirming the nfs details, anaconda barely tries to contact the nfs server and instead spits out following error message right away:

Error: That directory can not be mounted from the server.

I have exported a centos DVD via nfs. The DVD is good, the export also. Also my entire setup seems ok, because if I export a Fedora 7 DVD instead of the centos DVD, I can access the nfs share and install Fedora 7 without problems. ONLY WITH CENTOS I have this problem. It must be something with the centos installation kernel/image/anaconda installer imho.

I have not found any reports describing this behaviour. Am I the first who has had this problem? How could I go about debugging what anaconda is doing / why it fails? I am completely out of ideas of what could be the cause of this problem and how I could get rid of it. Any hints?

Many thanks,
Arik