Re: 4 or 5 for VMware server?

On 7/5/07, WipeOut <wipe_out@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I am soon going to be setting up a box to run VMware server but have to
make the choice between Centos 4.x or 5.x.. I have tested both and
VMware installs in both..

So are there any pros or cons to either version or does it make no
difference at all?

You may wish to keep the information in this bug in mind.
http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=2189

I make absolutely no claims supporting the kernels listed in there,
but it does provide a good bit of information.

George Orwell