Re: CentOS 5 - Booting halts when loading UHCI

On 7/5/07, Bisbal, Prentice <PBisbal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm using kernel 2.6.18-8.1.6.el5xen. I can't remember when I last ran 'yum
update', but I know the system did boot at one time without any problems.

Any ideas?

Do you need the xen kernel for virtualization? You may get different
results with the stock, non-xen kernel.

Oh, and about this ->

The contents of this communication, including any attachments, may be
confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. They are
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy,
use or disclose the contents of this communication. Please notify the sender
immediately and delete the communication in its entirety.

Yeah... we're gonna publish the email on the mailing list archives for
anyone to look at....
These aren't much good on a mailing list...

George Orwell