Re: Where do I get Centos 5 Kernel sources for compiling drivers?

Thanks again Akemi and Peter. You have both been incredibly helpful and I do appreciate it. Sorry about the html. I guess I have much to learn both Centos and etiquette,...:-)

As far as I can see one brute force approach would be to rebuild the driver every boot. It is really very quick - and as Peter points out - i automatically get the new kernel-devel package whenever I get a new kernel - so it should always build the correct driver for the kernel. Can you see any problem with this approach. If not - which start-up script would seem like the best place to put the build instructions.

Richard.