Re: Where do I get Centos 5 Kernel sources for compiling drivers?

Thanks Peter and Akemi. I stand suitably chastised for replying to random post. I wont do it again. Maybe this is why I haven't found the list as responsive as it seemed to others... Thanks for the information. I didn't know about the smarts in the email client.

Thanks also for the info on kernel-devel - but the snag is my centos system isn't on the Internet because the lan driver is broken...:-). We seem to have a bootstrap problem...:-). I therefore assume I can't just "yum" for it. Can you tell me where I can find it for the xen enabled kernel 2.6.18-8.el5.src? Presumably I can then download it and transfer it on a usb drive - then use a local "yum" command? Do you know where to find it and how to do the local yum command?

Thanks

Richard.