Re: Centos 5 Repo errors

On 6/18/07, Robert Moskowitz <rgm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Doesn't exist. Extras is there.  You'll note that
> http://centos.karan.org makes no mention at all of the Misc repo. Just
> because it was there for c4 doesn't mean it'll be there for c5.
Well it says:

" On CentOS 4 and CentOS 5 ( yum version 2.2 and higher ) : Download
file : kbsingh-CentOS-Misc.repo
<http://centos.karan.org/kbsingh-CentOS-Misc.repo> and save it in
/etc/yum.repos.d/"

Yep, you're right. That'll teach me to actually read the page I'm
attempting to beat someone with :-P

I was just looking at the repos on the left hand side. I would say set
it to disabled for now, and check back every so often by using the
--enablerepo command. Or we could all just stare down Karanbir and see
how long it takes him to fess up about his plans ;-)

George Orwell