Re: OT - Password Management and Distribution System

Matt Shields wrote:
Use http://keepass.info/ and put the file on a network share

-matt

Thanks for that. Looks good... The only drama is it doesn't deal with different levels of access... so i presume you just make different Passwd DBs for various levels of Access and only give those users who should have the passwords access to the files? Should do it. Thanks.