Recommendation/pointers please - Need to brush up on CentOS/Linux command line tools

Hi all,

I would very much appreciate any suggestions on any online resources, or even a decent book to purchase with the focus of brushing up on Linux command line tools. The focus is on troubleshooting type commands, adding users from command line
and so forth.

While I am reasonably comfortable using the command line, I will be the first to admit I am slow on some things and have gaps in my knowledge especially for those commands I have never needed to use. I tend to use Webmin for a lot of things. For an upcoming job transition I need to fill in the gaps to be able to do these same things I currently do via webmin at the command line.

So any suggestions/pointers, etc would be very much appreciated. I wonder if there is a Linux for Dummies book out there (provided it deals with the command line vs. a GUI).

Thanks

Dale