VMware ver 1.03

I'm for not giving accurate information, I am able to create new virtual machines as a non-root user. I have windowsXP and Ubuntu installed on my hard drive as well. So I am trying to create a new virtual machine with custom settings, and using my hard drive, so I can boot windowsXP or Ubuntu while Im in CentOS 5. But when I reach to the end of the settings it tells me I do not have permission to access that file.

Thanks