Re: Blocking radio streaming

Mário Gamito wrote:
Hi,

I'm the system's administrator at my company.
All servers are CentOS :)

I've been noticing that many people spend the whole day hearing to online radios.

so what? if online radio is bad, then ask the senate to prohibit it. and if it's bad at work, ask upper mgmt.

How can i block the streaming ?
by uninstalling all media players, and asking uper mgmt to issue a policy stating that installing a media player is prohibited.

It's HTTP and i think it's through port 80.

If your issue is performance, use a traffic shaper.