Re: Centos DVD image... for NON bittorrent users?

Mark Snyder wrote:

Dan Pritts wrote:
On Thu, Apr 12, 2007 at 10:02:27PM +0200, Gernot Stocker wrote:
Hello,
could someone (some mirror) please provide DVD isos of the Centos5 also via ftp/http. The bittorent ports on out network are blocked and at the moment I couldn't find any DVD isos for
"regular" download.

for future reference, any reasonable client should be able to configure the port numbers.

danno

danno for your reference not all ISP's are reasonable. I have a number of clients on "Managed Networks" who have no control over their ports. You should be more tolerant and open to others problems

It seems to me that it's not reasonable to mess around with a business' firewall to use BT, even where that business wants/needs CentOS.

Other distros do create downloadable DVD-sized ISOs.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait