Re: VMware Server 1.2

Mark Hull-Richter wrote:

Does anyone have a comparison between VMWare Player and VMWare Server,
or does the former replace the latter?  I looked at the sites but saw
nothing to clarify this (and may have missed in in my haste...).

Player runs one VM with the display connected to the host display and can't create new VMs. Server runs one or more VMs with a separate console viewer that can be connected remotely or not at all, and it includes the ability to create and install new VMs. VMs created in the server can also be run under player and downloaded VMs will work in either.

--
 Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx