Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 9:57 PM
Subject: Re:  CentOS Firewall configuration

Hi,

I believe:

/usr/bin/system-config-securitylevel

does what you need.

A.

Hello,
When i did the basic CentOS install i selected incoming ssh, ftp, www,
and smtp in the configuration dialog. Now my needs have changed and i'd
like to add to those rules with samba, this box runs it, and bacula the
client. I was wondering a howto on what to put, i know the ports i need,
or a web configuration util? Thanks.
Dave.