Re: Wait for 5 or just use 4.4?

Cen Tos wrote:
On 3/31/07, John Summerfield <debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Do you know how to use Exim? If not, I suggest you settle for postfix.

Never touched it before, but that's apparently what DA will use by default.
So I sort of have to go along with it. Plus if I didn't misread it, Exim can
be setup to work with storing user accounts in sql db. I'm rather more
comfortable with adding email users using sql than with CLI.

postfix does that too. and LDAP and sasl. See www.postfix.org.

Do check that any third-party stuff you might consider supports all

these new releases. You do have the option of running C5 and C4 if
necessary.

Together on the same machine?

That's what xen does.

--