Re: Has REDHAT EL 5 been released?

Matt Shields wrote:

I get tired of stupid people who ask stupid questions very easily.
You're right I can't control what people ask, but it would be nice if
they searched the message boards, mail lists or home page before
asking.  And yes it has been asked numerous times and answered.

Like a lot of other things, the old answers won't always be right on this one. I think it would be worse if no one was interested.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx