Re: Centos 3.6 or 3.7 CD isos x86_64

On 3/29/07, Simpson, Kenneth <Kenneth.Simpson@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi - can someone please tell me where I can
find Centos 3.6 or Centos 3.7 for x86_64?

vault.centos.org is where old distributions go to die.

On the mirrors, there are directories labeled
3.6 and 3.7 but it's appears to be a lie.

Yes, but it's for your own good. This way folks who had their centos
version hard coded in the early versions of centos3 would still get
updates. I thought there was a readme describing this, but the link is
escaping me at present.

All the directories on the mirrors appear to be
linked to 3.8 (and hence are mislabeled.)

They are, but it's not 'mislabeled', it's done intentionally.

George Orwell