Re: Samba

Charles Yao wrote:
Hi guys,
Is there a more user friendly way of using SAMBA? I'm not a technnical person and I've tried webmin to no avail. Any suggestions would help.

If you are only using the machine as a server and don't want to learn system administration, you might like the SME server distribution. It is based on Centos but the setup is highly customized to do all administration through simple web forms. (http://www.contribs.org)
However it's not a good choice if you need NFS or desktop apps.

--
  Les Mikesell
   lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx