Re: How to limit a user to access a few sites.

Indunil Jayasooriya wrote:
Hi ,

I am now running squid with ncsa_auth.

I have bound ip addresses to usernames. So users now can access Internet
from their ips.

Now I want a few users to prevent from accessing all the sites. But Instead,
I want them to allow to access a few sites scuh as google.com,cnn.com,
bbc.com. I want to limit in that way.

I have wriiten below rules. But those users still can access all the sites.

For this kind of control, I use Squidguard. However, Squidguard does control computers, not users (though in practice, I don't think one can reliably control users).

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait