Re: Dedicated Servers

Hello,

Rodrigo Barbosa wrote:

I would definitively take a look at webhostingtalk before going to
serverpronto.com. Unless things changes (a lot) in the past few months,
they are not regarded as a good or reliable provider.
No experience with serverpronto, but be aware that at least in the past ThePlanet had shills on webhostingtalk that were actually employees that masqueraded as satisfied customers.